Cevalo offers a supportive, hands-on environment for riders of all ages, and abilities -- beginner through advanced. Whether it's your first time in the saddle or you've been riding for years, our talented school horses and experienced instructors will help you build confidence and develop your horsemanship and riding skills.
- Private or group lessons (age 8 and above)
- Private one-on-one lessons (ages 6 – 7)
- “Mommy & Me” (age 6 and below)
- “Pee Wees on Ponies” (age 3 through 5)
- “Mother–Daughter” combo (any age)
We offer friendly and well-trained school horses for riders at all levels. Instruction covers horsemanship, dressage, jumping and cross country.
Membership includes lessons and additional couple of hours per month of helping out around the barn to help care for the horses, which helps enrich the student’s relationship with the horses and fosters a community of members at Cevalo where the students are supportive of one another.